Thursday, December 2, 2010

COUNTDOWN!

20 days to go before I finally head HOME! YES! Never felt like this before probably because I used to go home every weekend when I was in KTT.

What's on my mind now? HOMEEEE and FOOTBALL and SPORTS and GREAT FOOD!

If people say that I've lost weight since coming here, I'm going to blame it on DIARRHOEA! I thought I was sensitized to the food here already till I got it again today. Miss class again today which sucks!

I currently am feeling super bored here. Just 4 days to go before my Physiology Internals. Hope my preparation will be good enough. There's ALOT to read and I don't think I've felt as if I know everything from the book even after reading 2 times. Maybe I should work EVEN HARDER for the future exams so that can follow the footsteps of my seniors.

I wished there we're people who played football nearby (I could just join in whenever I want to). Badminton also has been shelved aside as everyone is having exams. I was gaining back my stamina somewhere in September/October for the badminton tournament among us Malaysians . During that tournament, I somehow managed to beat my senior who was unbeaten against me in the final.It was an epic match -just like all the games that I've played against him,it lasted 3 sets. In the end, my stamina was good enough to edge him. fter that, it has been downhill and I've also stopped going to the gym after falling sick in mid October. (must start back next year!!)

Anyways, blogging to kill time while waiting for my food to arrive now. There is a power cut here(happens everyday) now and I've switched off all the lights just to save electricity because we're using just a small generator.

Hope the next 20 days will past in a FLASH! till then, tata!

No comments: