Sunday, July 25, 2010

Till We Meet Again... =)

Boon Yao, Thesdave, Ilyas and Edmund...4 of my best friends from secondary school. Just had breakfast with Thesdave and Ilyas this morning.It was just a simple farewell for Dave for will be flying off to Indonesia tomorrow. Simple,quiet, not flamboyant and nice. Just the way I like it. Goodness knows when we can all meet up again.

Edmund's already gone far far away to Perlis and lets just hope our holidays coincide in the future. Boon Yao on the other hand was busy in Melaka, flying SOLO for the first time~!! WOOHOOO~!! Damn happy for you wei!

Anyways, just want to wish all of you the best of luck for the future. May Ilyas and Edmund be super awesome engineers in the near future, conquering their respective fields.

Boon Yao, I WANNA SEE YOU IN THE COCKPIT OF THIS 'BEAUTY' ONE DAY~!

...and Dave, we'll be completing our course at around the same time. May we work hard and stay fully focused till the end and achieve our dreams! Sorry I can't send you off at the airport tomorrow. 4.30am is freaking early! HAHA!


Ilyas and I with our awesome form 5 class teacher, Puan Haslina:)


The days when we only had 2 Mega Pixel cameras. HAHA.

Anyway, CHEERS! Till we meet again.



2 comments:

appleseed said...

hey keshan good luck n all d best in india...will go visit u when i m free...keep in touch n take care my frenz..~BOON~

nothing said...

Keshan and Dave!! Gud luck eevery1.. ahah.. Frens forever!! lolx..

Boon treat me SATAY!!
Keshan treat me Skating
Dave, Fetch us!!
Ilyas, treat me RC!! hehehe