Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dancing In the Rain

Malaysia has been experiencing really bad weather the past week. I've been reading about reports of floods occurring in the Southern part of Peninsular Malaysia and also some parts of Pahang. Such great contrast to the weather over here. Its SUPER dry here. I'm not one that fancies putting lotion before sleeping but I have no choice but to apply it here. Alot of trees seem to be drying up and the grass is turning brown. (If got green patches means someone probably 'fertilized' it la *wink*) It isn't even summer yet! It still is kindda cold at night and hot in the afternoons.

I can't remember the last time it rained here. Early December perhaps? Haha..I'm complaining about it not raining now but come July/August, I'll probably be complaining about the rain. Hope to see some rain clouds sometime soon as its getting really dusty !

I miss this! Football in the rain and mud, always the best. Loved the sliding tackles:)



This is more like it. Exactly what this place looks like during the monsoon season



The Humble Umbrella...A must during that period. Though Mangalore/Manipal students use it all year round :)

No comments: