Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Nights ..

Friday nights used to be something that I look forward to every week when I was schooling. Not now though, we have classes on Saturdays too. My current mood : bored and lazy. Its been quite some time since i've written anything here. My 3rd internals were over last week. I think I have a tendency to be overconfident with my ability to memorize and understand stuff. Thus I leave certain topics to last minute reading leading to disaster. In medicine, you'll only get confused if you do that. Causing massive confusion when you're answering the exam questions. Note to self. Never leave studies to the 11th hour .

Oh ya. I've got an interesting story about something that happened during my Physiology exam last week. Halfway into the exam, some guy from the forensic department came into the examination hall saying that some people are cheating using bluetooth devices. 2 people were caught hiding something in their ears . They used the bluetooth device to connect to someone outside the hall and read the questions to the senior helping them . Damn crazy right? So brave of them to even do that. The cool thing about it was that the Forensic professor was smarter then them because he discovered them cheating(the forensic dept was carrying out a test too, so he used his mobile phone to check if anyone was using bluetooth in the exam hall to connect with people outside).

Other then that, it finally rained yesterday. After 2.5 long and dry months! IT RAINED~! I was so excited seeing the rain. Its nothing like the rain in Malaysia but I was thankful nevertheless for the showers of blessing from God.

Anyway, I gotta go now. Should start studying. Practicals in 10 days time. Sorry for such a disjointed blog post..
~you'll never walk alone~

No comments: