Monday, January 10, 2011

11.1.11

The date's supposed to be auspicious? Highly doubt it cause I'm still having fever and flu. I kindda hate winter already (yes..even the winter in Mysore). I'm truly a Malaysian and I tend to thrive in hot and humid conditions.:) Conclusion: I need to get FATTER and boost my immune system:)

Found this online..So I'll just do this for fun while waiting for lunch.

LASTS:
1. Last beverage→ Plain Water
2. Last phone call–> Cheng
3. Last text message→ Aunty Junee
4. Last song you listened to–> This morning..Whaddya want from me ,adam lambert. Cheng was listening to it before going to class.
5. Last time you cried→ Err..2009?

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice → Does dinner count? If so, then Yes
2. Been cheated on? Nope
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Noo
4. Lost someone special?→ Yeah, 3 people in the year I was sitting for my SPM.
5. Been depressed?→ Who hasn't?
6. Been drunk and threw up? → I don't drink @.@

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1.Red
2.Black
3.Blue

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → In India? yeap:)
2. Fallen out of love → Nope.
3. Laughed until you cried → Yeah...probably during one of those suppers with my cousins and brother:)
4. Met someone who changed you → Yeap
5. Found out who your true friends were → Definitely
6. Found out someone was talking about you → Erm..Yea, loads of times but i pretend that I didn't hear anything
7. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list? → The facebook list?
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → I know about 97% of them.
9. How many kids do you want to have→ Dunno....2? Not relevant question in my life now
10. Do you have any pets → Not now
11. Do you want to change your name→ Nope.I love my name. No one in the world has the same name
12. What did you do for your last birthday → Studied Physiology
13. What time did you wake up today → 5am (studied abit then didn't feel too good so I went back to bed) :(
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → Sleeping
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → The next HOLIDAYS!!
16. Last time you saw your father→ 2nd Jan. Skype doesn't count
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→ I'm relatively happy about it now...so nah..
18. What are you listening to right now → The sound of the fan, and a few horns going off every now and then
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Hmm...I don't think so
23. What’s getting on your nerves right now? → The fact that I'm sick and I cant attend classes:(
24. Most visited web page → Facebook obviously...followed by soccernet and twitter

WHAT:
1. What’s your name → Don't wanna answer this
2. Nicknames → Most of the nicknames I get are from my height.People used to call me Gerrard in school. Haha..
3. Relationship Status → Married to Chaurasia, Jain and Vasudevan .Single la duhh
4. Zodiac sign → Virgo
5. Male or female → -.-''
6. Elementary school→ Tudm Sbg
7. High School → TTDI jaya
8. Height →184cm, the last time i checked. Though I might have grown a Cm or 2 :)
10. Hair color → Almost black.haha.
11. good at → Sports I suppose
16. bad at → Dancing , Everything related to Art.
17. What do you like about yourself? → lalala~
18: What don’t you like about yourself? → Im shy?
19. Piercings → No..I'm not easily influenced by that stuff
20. Tattoos → A BIG NO
21. Righty or lefty → RIGHT

FIRSTS :
22. First fight → Should be with my brother
23. First embarrassment → cant remember
24. First best friend → erm...Ikram. My neighbour when I was in standard 1
26. First kiss → O
27. First pet → Fish
28. First vacation→ Haiyo..Can't remember la
29. First crush → Lol..to be honest, I don't know
30. First boyfriend → I'm not gay
49. Eating → I don't understand this question. But I would love to eat nasi lemak instead of briyani
50. Drinking → water water water .H2O is the way to go!
52. I’m about to → Have lunch
53. Listening to → I've already answered this
55. Waiting for –> Cheng and the rest to come home from class

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? → Yea, I think so
59. Want to get married? → Probably
60. Careers in mind? → Im studying medicine. So yeah

YOUR PERFECT MATE
68. Lips or eyes → Eyes
69. Hugs or kisses → Hugs
70. Shorter or taller → Shorter
71. Older or Younger → Same age or younger
72. Passive or agressive → A mixture of both
73. Personality or looks → Both
74. Quiet or loud → 50/50
75. Hook-up or relationship → ?
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → No
79. Drank hard liquor → Yucks Nope. I hate the smell of it
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope
81. Told a big lie…or joke → A big lie? Nah..Just white lies
82. Broken someone’s heart → You have to ask them. But probably yes
83. Had your own heart broken→ Yup..lol
85. Been arrested → No no no
86. Turned someone down → Yea..please don't curse me..
87. Cried when someone died → Hmm..got tears la
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Yeap.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yeah.
90. Miracles → Istanbul baybeh!
92. Hell → yeap
93. Santa Clause –> nope2
95. Kiss on the first date? → Noo
96. Angels → Yes...lazy to type already

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → More then one person.--> My family!
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Never had one also, how can I have many!
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → :)

No comments: