Thursday, January 27, 2011

Living Skills

They say that if you know how to cook, you can pretty much survive anywhere in the world. I think its true. I've been enjoying home cooked meals for more then a week now. Cooking's actually really easy. Its not rocket science, basically you just mix whatever you want and walaa! A tasty meal that somewhat resembles the awesome food you have at home. I got tired of all the masala, butter chicken, briyani, fried rice, gobi manchurian etc! Everything tastes almost the same. Solution? Cook la

I'll perhaps show some pictures of the food that my housemates and I cooked(not now, someday:)

Here are some pictures of the things I see almost everyday in India. Just a teaser..;)

The lovely pattern on the coffee from Pascucci


Goats passing in front of our house. A daily routine with the 'shepherd' leading them. I once saw a newly born goat. This is something you don't see everyday in KL


Kids peeing! Seriously, they were:) Hopefully in 10-20 years time, we won't see this in India anymore

My housemate happily playing Ragnarok . Another thing I see EVERYDAY. He's studying now by the way.

Since my housemate who always plays games has started studying, I guess its time for me to get started too. Till then, adios! :)



No comments: