Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Experiences ('',)

It was Ponggal and a holiday here in Mysore. I woke up really early that morning just to go for a jog and experience the cold weather in the mornings. I woke shorts and a t shirt and went out. I passed by a few temples and some of them had some colourful drawing/paintings/whatever you call it on the ground in front of the temples.

At the park, I was the only one not using warm clothing. Never try to be a hero during winter! You'll end up suffering. The temperature that time was probably somewhere between 12-14 degrees C. I jogged for 2 rounds and I had to stop because I couldn't feel my hands anymore. It was a fun experience though. I did not even sweat one bit and I went back home and just jumped into bed to continue sleeping.

I do wonder how those EPL players play during winter. Its freaking crazy! In fact, its torture!

_______________________________________________________________

Lectures were rather boring this week. The only interesting lecture was respiration I think. The rest was so-so. Dissection was fun. Got to play with the brain .
_______________________________________________________________

Another really interesting thing happened today. We woke up and went for classes as usual. I was rather pumped up because it's a Saturday which means half day of class . When we arrived in college, I saw people walking in the opposite direction( towards the hostels). Alot of people were just standing around at the foyer of the college. Alot of discussion going around everywhere. Suddenly Wan appeared and told us that classes were cancelled due to some strike. YAY! (but burned 100 Rupees on auto fare though)
This would have never happened back home so all these new experiences are really fun. Especially when they involve HOLIDAYS. Anyway, most shops were closed till about 6 in the evening.

January is already coming to an end. Another few weeks till second internals. I've gotta study hard! ROAR!
Looking forward to the 24th of January . The A-Level results will be out then, hope all my juniors will do well. God bless. OK NEED TO STUDY NOW! BYE

No comments: