Monday, June 7, 2010

1Malaysia

To me, the BTN camp was a failure. We're suppose to be unifying all the races thus creating the 1Malaysia spirit. However, due to my observation during the 5 days there, the races were mostly segregated-as seen during the slide shows- for almost everything from education to population..ALL SEGREGATED!! WHY must we do that? For educational purposes? Of course we all love Malaysia and everyone has contributed to make this country a better place. I hope that in the near future, the Jabatan Perdana Menteri will review the 'syllabus' and topics that are to be discussed during this Kursus Kenegaraan. WE NEED MALAYSIANS TO BE UNITED NOT SEPARATED based on race,creed, religion and colour.

The picture below can perhaps be a perfect model for all Malaysians.

These are the people who will be joining me while I study medicine in JSS Medical College , Mysore. We will almost certainly bond with each other over the next 5 years and definitely need each others help and support while we study and live in the foreign land of India. United we Stand, Divided we FALL.

Ughhh...This whole blog post is very unlike me, I don't normally voice out my opinions on these matters in public but I believe that I should at least make a stand on this matter. It me seem small and unimportant now but it will be pivotal for our nation's growth and stability in the future

No comments: