Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Final Chapter

The Humble Land Of KTT

4th June 2010
I finally left KTT for good. As I walked out of my apartment for the last time, so many things were running in my head. My home for almost 2 years (30/6/2008-4/6/2010) and I was finally leaving. As a whole, I definitely enjoyed my time in KTT however small and pathetic looking the college may be, it was still an awesome place to study and I met some of the best friends there. Tangga 11 was probably like a BIG HAPPY FAMILY. We all eat together, studied together, played sports together and played games together. I thank God for all the good friends He has given me in my 2 years there because without them, my college life would have been really dull indeed.

All of us probably bonded much more during KI because there wasn't anything to study during this 3 month period. I will definitely miss you guys~! Shawn, Selvan, Beh, Joel, Kelvin, Chua, Chai, Daniel, Zeff, Choong, Susu, Queenie, Shalini, Ashwin, Rahim,Joanna, Lynthia...the list goes on and on. I will definitely miss all the dinners downstairs with such mentally stimulating (lol) topics, all the sports we played at night during KI, watching those classic liverpool matches in ktt (vs MU and Real Madrid)

I think we have all grown from ..

During Bryant's farewell

Ponggal celebration( some retarded pose)

After Hui Fen's crazy birthday party

ALL/ALU 10..My Awesome Class. We are talented in so many different ways.

to this...


The only activity that I want to remember from BTN

(during BTN..see..all more matured already..yea rite)

Ah..Now this is better. (I'll reserve my comments about BTN for another time)

I've got to go for dinner now so I guess thats about all I've got to say in this post.Eating good food is one of my main missions before leaving for India.

2 comments:

YCL said...

keshan~~ btn kat mana?
kembara tu best kan??my favourite part of all~ ;p -As- (just in case ur wondering because of the new display name~)

Elnino said...

lol...ycl tu ape?
owh..kitorng btn kat tanjung rhu..haha..yeah..kembara je yg best..yg lean sungguh membosankan..:D
bile balik msia?